When you’re out and about, you can access your money with you, a mobile Moru digital wallet. Secure and immediate payment to various merchants is guaranteed in real-time. When using more, you can pay for a wide range of things, including utility bills (NEA, Khanepani, and so on), mobile phone recharges, internet bills (including cable and phone), airline and bus tickets, movie tickets, bank transfers (MoRu to bank), and more. Enter your username and password to access your account, and then select the one you want to use from the list.
For all people, Pay Nap intends to provide a simple digital wallet to exercise their financial power. For all BFIs and payment platforms, an open API-based integration system eliminates the need for customers to physically visit a branch to receive banking services and conduct transactions. A simple API-based aggregator for all merchants/merchant groups to have a digital solution for operations and transactions.
Why choose Moru Digital Wallet?
It is quick, easy, and safe to use Moru digital wallet.
In a few clicks, we’ll get you paid. Entering your phone number and password is now all that’s left for you to complete. It’s a straightforward procedure. You don’t have to frantically look for your wallet. Purchasing anything online is even more convenient since you don’t have to re-enter your financial information each time. By requiring just your phone number and password, we make it quick and easy for you.
Because we don’t save any of your credit card information, using MoRu is safer than using a credit card. The laws and regulations of Nepal Rastra Bank also apply to Moru. Hence, it is a safe and easy mode of payment.
Buying with MoRu is Free. There is no charge to open a Moru account, and there is no cost for buying products and services.
How to get registered in the Moru Digital Wallet app
You can easily register in MoRu via the MoRu application or website.
Via MoRu application:
- Download Moru application from play store (for android)
- App Store (for I phone) (for I phone)
- Then, I shall direct you towards the homepage. With the
- Log in or register are displayed as options; select register
- Complete the form to the best of your ability and submit it
- After that, will activate your account in Moru
Through the use of a web-based application:
- Perform a lookup for (Link)
- Select ‘register’ from the drop-down menu
- Complete the information requested and mark the boxes next to the terms and conditions you agree to
- Select Register from the menu
- It will send an email to the registered email address or phone number To confirm registration. Please confirm your registration by clicking the link provided.
How do I put money in Moru Digital Wallet?
Can only make more transactions if you have money in Moru digital wallet, to begin with.
Internet banking, mobile banking, counter deposit, and cashpoints are all options for loading MoRu.
- Thus the bank’s internet and mobile banking services can be used to load more after logging in.
- Adding money to your MoRu account is as simple as using cash points at a participating retailer. Authorized MoRu agents, cash stations assist you in loading MoRu.
- MoRu may be loaded by making a counter deposit at a financial institution. You may load MoRu by counter deposit, which involves filling out a separate MoRu deposit slip at the bank and submitting it.
- If you require more balance and your friends and relatives are linked to you, you may ask them to make a more transfer for you.
So anyone who meets the requirements of Nepal Rostra Bank’s applicable laws and regulations to conduct financial transactions may use the Moru Services after complying with those restrictions if any. Persons restricted from engaging in financial activities in Nepal will be unable to use the Moru Services. Anyone previously barred from using Moru services or gaining access to the Moru platform will not use Moru services going forward.
By agreeing to this Agreement, the User indicates and guarantees that they can enter into it and abide by its terms and conditions and have the authorization and ability to do so. The User agrees not to pretend to be someone or something else or to fraudulently assert or otherwise misrepresent their identity, age, or association with anybody or anything else on this site.
Thus they (PayPal and Pay Nep Pvt. Ltd.) retain the right to charge and collect fees from the User for using the Services. They will take effect when posted on Pay NEP’s site or when you use a Pay NEP Business Partner’s channel to access Pay NEP’s service.
- Pay Nep Pvt. Ltd. shall be right to charge and collect from the User, and the User shall be obligated to pay such charges to the Bill Payment Service as Pay Nep Pvt. Ltd. may declare if the User stops or seeks a reversal of the Payment transactions entered.
- Pay Nep Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to charge these fees to the User’s specified Moru Account or any other method.
- When circumstances outside Pay NEP’s control prevent it from completing any Payment Transactions on the Payment Date, Pay NEP accepts no responsibility and shall bear no obligation. Pay NEP, on the other hand, recognizes that it will assist in resolving the problem.
So users will be notified via an email/notification in the Moru Account if the bill payment fails for any reason. Therefore if a deduction is made, it will roll back to the Moru Account.